At D.A. Bennett Service Experts, we get boilers. Whether you are wanting a boiler repair for your existing system or you believe it’s time for a boiler replacement, you can depend on our experienced associates in Albany.
While your boiler operates longer during the winter months in Albany, it’s a good idea to schedule routine maintenance with D.A. Bennett Service Experts in advance in order to avoid a boiler replacement in the middle of winter.
Common Boiler Problems
- Your pilot light has gone out.
- You hear gurgling, whistling, banging and/or rumbling noises coming from your boiler or pipes.
- Your radiator isn’t heating or you don’t have hot water.
- Your boiler turns off often.
- Your thermostat is off.
- Your boiler system has declined pressure.
- Your condensate pipe has frozen.
- Your pipes are leaking.
If you start inquiring whether you need a boiler repair or a boiler replacement, we will help you to find the best option for you considering the age of your boiler, the cost to repair it and how much money you could save with a more efficient system. If you determine you want a replacement, you can trust D.A. Bennett Service Experts for a seamless boiler installation. And, thanks to ENERGYSTAR guidelines, you can be confident your new boiler will be energy efficient, which is especially important for the Albany area. According to energystar.gov
, ENERGY STAR certified boilers have annual fuel utilization (AFUE) ratings of 87 percent or greater for oil boilers and 90 percent or greater for gas boilers. These boilers reach greater efficiency with components including:
- Electronic ignition, which removes the need to have the pilot light burning constantly
- New combustion innovation that obtain more heat from the same amount of fuel
- Sealed combustion that acquires outside air to fuel the burner, limiting drafts and improving safety
When you’re in need of boiler repair or a boiler replacement, call D.A. Bennett Service Experts at 518-205-3324
or request an appointment online. We’ve have the experience and the tools needed to provide you with hassle-free, quality service that you won’t find anywhere else.