We Guarantee Our Furnace Installation in Albany
We don’t just fix and service heaters, we also provide outstanding furnace installation in Albany.
What makes our expert services a step above other HVAC companies? We’ve perfected our method over time.
All of our technicians are ACE certified, which means they’ve been awarded the most prestigious technical accreditation in HVAC. They also are involved in current industry and product learning to find the most outstanding methods to do furnace repair and furnace maintenance, plus pro furnace installation.
And we support all of our labor with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.* We’re so confident in our outstanding work that we offer you time to think about it—365 days, in reality.
Call us at 518-205-3324 to set your furnace installation now.
How Will I Know When to Replace My Furnace?
It may be tough to know exactly when your heating system is beginning to go out or how often you should replace your furnace. However, your heating system should start to give you evidence that it’s close to permanent failure. Here are four of the most common signs of needing furnace installation.
1. Furnace Age
With consistent maintenance, most furnaces last for close to 20 years, although sometimes they may last even longer. If yours is nearing that age, it’s helpful to begin planning for furnace replacement. That way, you won’t experience an interruption in comfort when your furnace shuts down permanently.
2. Furnace Repair Frequency and Cost
Furnace repair when this happens. If your newest bills are higher than half the cost of a new furnace or our Experts are repeatedly fixing your heating system, you should start thinking about upgrading your furnace.
3. Decreased Comfort and Increased Heating Bills
Your furnace loses efficiency as it ages. As a result, your comfort and heating bills can suffer. Here are a few signs that your furnace is struggling:
- Your furnace switches on and off too regularly, even if you routinely maintain the air filter.
- Your furnace pumps cold air even when the filter is clean.
- You struggle with regulating the temperature in your home.
- You’re constantly adjusting the thermostat because your home is too cold.
- Your energy bills are skyrocketing.
Furnace installation can help you reduce your heating bills, even if you keep your thermostat the same. That’s because newer furnaces are much more efficient at producing heat from fuel. For example, an old 80% AFUE furnace wastes 20% of the fuel it consumes, while a newer 95% high-efficiency model only wastes 5%. Those savings in HVAC energy-efficiency ratings
can seriously add up over its lifetime!
4. Weird Furnace Noises
It’s expected for your furnace to make some noise as it starts and stops. But furnace noises like rattling, banging or screeching may mean there’s something critically wrong with it. Because these problems can be pricey to fix, it’s typically smarter to get a new furnace.
5. Yellow Burner Flames
When your furnace is running normally, its burner flames are blue. If you discover yellow flames, it means your furnace isn’t combusting fuel very well and may even be producing harmful carbon monoxide. A furnace with carbon monoxide concerns is a safety hazard and needs to be replaced immediately.
Should I Replace My Furnace and Air Conditioner at the Same Time?
It’s often more affordable to replace your furnace and air conditioner at the same time. Additionally, you’ll also enjoy improved energy efficiency year-round. Here’s when you should replace both systems at the same time:
- Your furnace and air conditioner are more than 15 years old.
- You want to install a high-efficiency air conditioner soon, which might not be compatible with an older system.
- You want to increase your energy savings with a smart thermostat, which may struggle to work with older heating and cooling equipment.
- Installation is difficult.
- You don’t want to have to worry about heating and cooling repairs in the next few years.
Knowing when to schedule furnace installation can be complicated and frustrating. Our Experts at D.A. Bennett Service Experts have an A+ in home comfort, so you can count on them to help you make the right decision. Get started by calling us at 518-205-3324 to request your free home comfort assessment today!
What Will Happen When it’s Furnace Installation Time
Here’s what you can expect when we install your new furnace.
- Neat installation—When come to your home, we’ll put on shoe covers to protect your home from any dust we might carry in. We place drop cloths at the installation area to stop messes.
- Expert labor—Our technicians have obtained some of the most respected technical certifications in the industry.
- A thorough check—After we’re done, we go down a checklist to make sure your furnace is running like it should before we take off.
- Going above and beyond—We’ll hook up your new furnace to adhere to local code. And we’ll frequently go the extra mile, for the most outstanding work anywhere.
Book Your Furnace Installation Today with D.A. Bennett Service Experts
Need one more reason to buy a furnace from D.A. Bennett Service Experts?
Your new heating system includes a free membership plan. This offers you a head start on suitable furnace maintenance and keeps your warranty validated.
Give us a call at 518-205-3324 or contact us online to book your appointment now. *Not applicable to the Advantage Program. See your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee is subject to certain restrictions and limitations as set forth in the applicable Terms and Conditions.