How can I find carbon monoxide in my home?

Using a carbon monoxide detector in a central spot is the best way to alert you of this deadly gas. Carbon monoxide is colorless, odorless and is lethal in big concentrations.

A carbon monoxide detector is similar to a smoke alarm. It checks the air and beeps if carbon monoxide amounts are becoming dangerous. Preferrably, you should use no fewer than one detector by every living area, or on every floor in your home. These detectors are best used in combination with our HVAC maintenance memberships, which keep your equipment in the best condition and can help you prevent carbon monoxide in Albany.