We Guarantee You'll Be Pleased with Our Pro AC Installation in Albany
When you need AC installation in Albany, you don’t want to skimp and let just anyone install your new unit.
That’s where the specialists from D.A. Bennett Service Experts arrive. Apart from the fact that we have the skills and credentials to support our expert air conditioning installation, we’ll provide you with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.*
Reach us at 518-205-3324 to book your AC installation right away.
5 Signs You Should Consider Air Conditioning Installation
Your air conditioner will begin to give you small clues that it’s going out. Here are five of the most common ones.
- You regularly need repairs. As your air conditioner gets older, its energy efficiency goes down and more prone to malfunctions. If we’re often at your home for air conditioning repairs, you might be due for a new air conditioner.
- Repairs exceed more than half the cost of a new air conditioner. Repairs swiftly add up. When they’re greater than half the cost of a new air conditioner, it’s time to replace yours.
- Your air conditioner is past 15 years old. With annual air conditioning maintenance, your cooling system could last 20 years. However, it’s smart to start prepping for replacement near the 15-year mark so it’s not unexpected.
- Your air conditioner has R22 refrigerant. If your air conditioner was installed prior to 2010, it likely runs on R22 refrigerant. This refrigerant isn’t being made anymore as a result of its harmful effects on the ozone layer. Because R22 has been discontinued, resolving a refrigerant leak would be extremely expensive.
- You want to reduce your electrical bills. Purchasing an ENERGY STAR® air conditioner and linking it with a smart thermostat is a wise method to save on energy bills. Even if you’re replacing an air conditioner that’s merely 10 years old, the Department of Energy says a more efficient model could save you 20–40% on energy expenses.
At D.A. Bennett Service Experts, our Experts will collaborate with you to choose the ideal model for your needs. We’ll also conduct a Manual J Heating and Cooling Load to verify proper sizing.
We get that needing a new air conditioner can be a crisis you’re not totally financially prepared for. That’s why we have flexible financing. For just one low monthly fee, you’ll get a new air conditioner. You won’t need a down payment, and installation costs, annual maintenance and repairs are all incorporated. Plus, you’ll get to keep any valuable manufacturer’s rebates.
As a valued Advantage Program member, you’ll also get 24/7/365 priority service and no overtime or trip charges—ever!
What to Anticipate All Through Air Conditioner Installation
What makes us different from every other HVAC service location in Albany? Here are several of the things we do on installation day.
When our Expert techs are at your house, you can expect they’ll put in your new unit for peak energy efficiency. And they’ll keep your residence and yard in look-alike state as when they got there.
Beyond that, you can relax knowing you’re partnering with a completely licensed, bonded and insured company.
- Tidy installation—When the installation process requires us to come inside your home, we’ll use shoe coverings to shield your floors from dirt. We’ll also use drop cloths around the installation location to keep your flooring protected from messes all through our services.
- Excellent service—Our specialists are ACE-certified. This shows they’ve finished extensive education to earn the most coveted technical accreditation in the industry.
- Attention to detail—We’ll go through an installation list throughout the process to double-check every single seemingly minor detail is taken care of. We’ll also make sure your system is running like it should and is up to local laws before we leave. Once installation is completed, we’ll make sure you understand how to use your new thermostat and cooling system.
- Frequent updates—We’ll tell you how the process is going and when you can expect us to be finished.