It’s easy to forget annual checkups for your heating and cooling equipment. But it’s the most important concern we’re keeping in mind at D.A. Bennett Service Experts.
That’s due to the fact annual service gives many perks for your system, like better efficiency and a decreased likelihood for breakdowns. You can have these advantages—and more—by choosing our Maintenance+ membership.
As a member, you’ll receive rapid response with 24/7/365 priority service. You’ll also have a smaller bill for our Expert repairs. As per usual, our service is upheld by a one-year, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.*
Our Experts will also perform an exhaustive check of your system whenever they’re at your home. This inspection could help pinpoint heating, cooling and indoor air quality troubles. If you need to enhance your house’s air, this membership can help you save on air quality products too.
You’ll also receive our Home Health™ Report Card, which reviews the HVAC issues in your home. This may help you make an informed choice when you’re debating repair or replacement.
Why is Annual HVAC Maintenance so Critial?
Routine maintenance gives a lot of perks for your heating and cooling equipment.
- Brings back efficiency that can save you up to 30% on utility expenses.**
- Pinpoints small troubles before they cause pricey breakdowns.
- Helps lengthen your unit’s life cycle.
- Keeps your manufacturer’s parts warranty in place.
- Helps protect your household from carbon monoxide poisoning, if you use a fuel-burning heater.
This membership plan has yearly Precision Tune-Ups for your comfort equipment. This checkup is the most complete in the industry. That’s due to the fact its multiple cleaning and adjustment processes help restore your unit to peak efficiency, dependability and energy savings.
In addition to a 29-point visual inspection, here’s what each checkup includes.
Cooling Precision Tune-Up
- Assessing thermostat calibration
- Monitoring refrigerant pressure and cooling cycle
- Examining A/C starting power and safety controls
- Washing the condenser coil and condensate drain
- Replacing standard air filters
Heating Precision Tune-Up
- Cleansing and tuning burner and ignition assembly
- Testing thermostat calibration and combustion air
- Taking a look at furnace starting capabilities and safety mechanisms
- Putting in new standard air filters
- Tightening electrical connections
- Measuring volts/amps
What Our Maintenance+ Membership Includes
- Yearly Precision Tune-Ups
- Energy savings up to 30%**
- Annual safety examinations
- Guaranteed 24/7/365 priority service
- No trip or overtime expenses
- 15% discount on repairs and air quality equipment
- One-year, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee* on repairs
- Lifetime thermostat warranty
- Home Health™ Report Card on every visit
- 29-point visual check on every visit
To get started, give our Experts a call at 518-205-3324. We’ll help you select the ideal membership plan to work with your needs and budget. *For Maintenance+, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed Maintenance+ agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details. **Potential savings may vary depending on age and condition of equipment, personal lifestyle, system settings, equipment maintenance, and installation of equipment and duct system.