Energy efficiency is something homeowners start to think about when pondering everything from windows and doors to their next heating and air conditioning system. As we enter a new season, it’s not uncommon to start thinking about coming bills and what you should spend your money on, including energy-saving furnace service. Not only does it help you avoid concerns, it can help increase your system’s efficiency and help you save money throughout the year.
Of course, efficiency and savings aren’t the only bonuses of annual furnace service; it also features our industry-leading 23 point furnace Precision Tune-up.
Some of the most important checks our technicians complete are:
- Checking and cleaning the gas burner section
- We’ll check the heat exchanger surface, looking for cracks or signs of wear that could be hurting efficiency.
- Verifying proper airflow and blower operation
- Suitable air circulation makes certain that air is being directed throughout your home to leave you with maximum comfort.
- Verifying the calibration of the gas valve
- During furnace service, we will inspect your system’s fuel operation for proper pressure to make sure it is being transported to the furnace properly, safely and efficiently.
- Checking all electrical components
- A number of the electrical parts of your system need to be looked at every year to ensure they aren’t damaged, corroded, and are working safely.
There are also a host of furnace service and tune-up plans you can pick from so both your comfort and budget needs are met. Whether this is your first time or your tenth time setting up furnace service, the team at D.A. Bennett Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning are here to make it simple for you. If you have any questions concerning our service, feel free to give us a call at 518-205-3324 or schedule an appointment with us online to learn more about furnace service and its perks.