Summer has made its debut in Albany and the last thing you need is your A/C system failing during the extreme heat. Help avoid your home’s air conditioner from breaking down with a seasonal A/C system tune-up from D.A. Bennett Service Experts.
What exactly is an AC tune-up?
Similar to how you visit your doctor annually for an exam, an air conditioning tune-up is a yearly visit to make sure your central A/C system is healthy and operating correctly. Most general air conditioner tune-ups will include cleaning the condenser coils, calibrating the thermostat, checking your refrigerant levels and checking for leaks, examining and tightening all electrical components, and evaluating the function of the blower belt and motor.
air conditioner tune-ups with D.A. Bennett Service Experts
When you call D.A. Bennett Service Experts for your air conditioner tune-up, our tune-ups come complete with a full visual inspection as well as a comprehensive cleaning. Keeping reading for the full steps to our System Inspection and Precision air conditioner tune-up.
- Fully calibrate thermostat
- Check oil and air filters
- Evaluate blower components
- Assess air flow
- Check all electrical connections
- Ensure proper system function
- Inspect quality of installation
- Examine area around equipment
- Examine AC clearances
- Examine overall condition
- Inspect condenser and evaporator coils
- Assess starting capabilities
- Evaluate safety components
- Assess temperature variation in supply and return
- Monitor refrigerant pressure
- Inspect condensate drains
- Replace or clean standard home air filters
- Tighten the electrical connections
- Assess volts and amps
- Lubricate all moving pieces
- Clean condensate drain
- Issue protective coating
- In-place cleaning of blower components
- Monitor cooling cycle
- Issue biocide treatment
- Clean condenser coil
D.A. Bennett Service Experts in Albany is currently celebrating summer with discounts on A/C system tune-ups and select heating and cooling system upgrades. To find out more or schedule your seasonal AC tune-up, call 518-205-3324 today!