Summer has made its debut in Albany and the last thing you need is your A/C system failing during the extreme heat. Help prevent your home’s air conditioner from breaking down with a seasonal A/C system tune-up from D.A. Bennett Service Experts.
What exactly is an AC tune-up?
Similar to how you visit your doctor annually for an exam, an air conditioning tune-up is an annual visit to make sure your central AC is healthy and operating correctly. Most general air conditioner tune-ups will include calibrating the thermostat, cleaning the condenser coils, checking your refrigerant levels and looking for leaks, examining and tightening all electrical components, and assessing the performance of the blower belt and motor.
AC tune-ups with D.A. Bennett Service Experts
When you call D.A. Bennett Service Experts for your air conditioner tune-up, our tune-ups incorporate a full visual inspection as well as a full cleaning. Keeping reading for the full steps to our System Inspection and Precision air conditioner tune-up.
- Full calibration of thermostat
- Check air and/or oil filters
- Check blower components
- Assess air flow
- Inspect all electrical connections
- Ensure proper system function
- Inspect quality of installation
- Examine area around system
- Examine AC clearances
- Evaluate overall condition
- Inspect condenser and evaporator coils
- Assess starting capabilities
- Analyze safety components
- Assess temperature variation in supply and return
- Monitor refrigerant pressure
- Inspect condensate drains
- Replace or clean standard home air filters
- Tighten the electrical connections
- Assess volts and amps
- Lubricate all moving pieces
- Clean condensate drain
- Issue protective coating
- In-place cleaning of blower components
- Monitor cooling cycle
- Issue biocide treatment
- Clean condenser coil
D.A. Bennett Service Experts in Albany is currently getting pumped for summer with discounts on A/C system tune-ups and qualifying heating and cooling system upgrades. To learn more or schedule your seasonal AC tune-up, call 518-205-3324 today!