Spring may be in the past but it’s always a perfect time to save your air! Read these details about air quality and call D.A. Bennett Service Experts for your complimentary indoor air quality inspection and home comfort assessment.
Did you know?
- We breathe about 3000 gallons of air daily
- United States residents spend 87% of their lives inside
- Indoor air contamination levels are up to 100 times higher than that of outdoor air
- Half of sicknesses are caused or irritated by contaminated indoor air
- HEPA air filters using hospital level filtration technology can destroy up to 99.9% of the contaminants in the air, including viruses, allergens, pollen, and VOCs (gases emitted by adhesives, paints, some fabrics, etc.)
To see more information, watch our adorable experts below and then go to SaveYourAir.com.