No matter what the temperature outside in Albany, the temperature in your home decides how comfortable your family will seem. Choose the right temp and your space will feel like a nice escape from it all. But if your HVAC system isn’t working the right way, you’ll notice. And it won’t be pleasant.
Get ready for a thorough look at how you’re utilizing your home comfort system. It might make the difference between a strong system or a problematic performer. Take this quick quiz from D.A. Bennett Service Experts to figure out where you stand.
- Summer is not far away in Albany. How do you get your AC ready?
- Switch out the HVAC filter and clear up the vents. Then it’s good to go.
- Bring in the Experts for a seasonal tune-up.
- Nothing at all. It will probably be fine.
- You’re hosting an event on a scorching night, but the AC isn’t cooling your space. What do you do?
- Tell my friends to bring iced beverages.
- Schedule an emergency repair to get it operating before guests arrive.
- Start my fans and pray for a nice breeze.
- Your current HVAC is getting old. What happens when it’s time for an upgrade?
- Allow my contractor to choose and pay for it with a credit card.
- Manage worries and bills by signing up for a monthly home comfort subscription.
- Purchase the most expensive system on the market in Albany.
- When you open your next monthly utility bill, what do you expect you’ll find?
- It will have a hefty price tag. My HVAC bills have increased quite a bit.
- It will be close to the cost for the same month last year.
- I can’t be sure until I see it. Some months aren’t bad, but others are stunning.
- Your HVAC system is making a funny noise. What’s your next step?
- Grab my toolbox and devote a weekend attempting to fix it.
- Get a qualified technician to check it out.
- Forget about it and wait until it stops.
Time to add up your results. If you answered mostly Bs, your HVAC habits are right on. You’re taking care of your equipment and you prepared a plan for the future. But if you replied to any of these problems with As or Cs, you should make a couple of changes to help your equipment perform more effectively. Read below to learn how.
New HVAC Habits to Help You Save
Arrange Annual Maintenance While switching out your air filter and dusting your vents are important tasks to ready your machinery for a new season, a professional maintenance appointment is critical to conclude the process. During a routine visit, your Expert technician will handle a series of tasks that promote the energy efficiency pro will be on the lookout for more significant headaches for your equipment. That could save you a costly breakdown later down the road.
Choose a home comfort company that offers emergency repairs. Even rigorously maintained heating and cooling systems can have complications occasionally. And it always seems to hit at the most inconvenient times. A company with 24/7 emergency service can handle the headache and trouble. The Service Experts Advantage Program offers that critical service to customers at no extra cost.
Create a plan for your HVAC system transition. Some home comfort systems can last for 10 to 15 years, but they won’t last forever. Build a strategy now to evade last-minute pressure when your system takes its last bow. The Service Experts Advantage Program™ can help. It offers you a new high-efficiency HVAC system with no up-front expenses. Even better, the program comes with free maintenance and repairs.
Keep track of your monthly energy bills and call us when they greatly change. Your energy bills can show you more than your monthly expenses. If you’re observing a stable increase in your costs but no change in home comfort, something is likely occurring with your system. A modern high-efficiency system can provide you peace of mind with more constant energy usage—and that means fewer surprises on your bill.
Take action when you notice a strange noise from your HVAC system. That noise is more than annoying. It illustrates something is off with your machinery. Even if it’s a relatively small trouble, left without professional help it could make for an expensive repair in the future. Don’t try to regulate it yourself. Leave it to the pros to diagnose and set it right.
Your HVAC can cost you quite a lot when you don’t treat it right. If you work with these tips, you could save time, additional costs and irritation. And if your system just isn’t cutting it anymore, think about finding one through the Service Experts Advantage Program. It can help you get an updated energy-efficient system with no up-front costs and free maintenance and repairs.
To hear more, give us a call or request an appointment online. We’re happy to help!