No matter what the temperature outside, the temperature in your house designates how comfortable your family will seem. Choose the right temp and your space will seem like a nice escape from the world. But if your climate control system isn’t working the right way, you’ll know. And it won’t be pleasant.
Take time to take a thorough look at the way you’re utilizing your home comfort system. It might make the difference between a steady system or a problematic performer. Take this short quiz from Service Experts to figure out where you stand.
- Hotter days are coming up fast. How do you get your AC ready?
- Switch out the HVAC filter and clear up the vents. Then it’s good to go.
- Bring in the Experts for a seasonal tune-up.
- Nothing at all. It will probably be fine.
- You’re hosting an event on a particularly warm night, but the AC isn’t cooling your space. What’s your first step?
- Tell my visitors to bring iced beverages.
- Schedule an emergency repair to get it operating before guests arrive.
- Start my fans and pray for a nice breeze.
- Your current HVAC is getting old. What happens when it’s time for it to retire?
- Allow my contractor choose and pay for it with a credit card.
- Manage worries and bills by subscribing to a monthly home comfort subscription.
- Purchase the most costly system on the market.
- When you open your next monthly utility bill, what do you expect you’ll see?
- It will have a hefty price tag. My HVAC bills have been climbing.
- It will be close to the cost for the same month last year.
- I won’t know until I see it. Some months aren’t bad, but others are stunning.
- Your home comfort system is making a funny noise. What do you do?
- Grab my toolbox and devote a weekend trying to fix it.
- Book a qualified technician to check it out.
- Don’t think about it and wait until it stops.
Get ready to add up your results. If you answered mostly Bs, your HVAC habits are helping you out. You’re taking care of your equipment and you prepared a plan for the future. But if you replied to any of these problems with As or Cs, you should make a couple of changes to help your equipment perform more effectively. Read on to learn how.
New HVAC Habits to Help You Save
Arrange Annual Maintenance While switching out your air filter and dusting your vents are important tasks to ready your machinery for a new season, a professional maintenance appointment is necessary to conclude the process. During a routine visit, your pro technician will handle a series of tasks that promote the energy efficiency of your system. And while they’re in your home, your HVAC pro will be on the lookout for more significant problems for your home. That could save you a costly breakdown later down the road.
Choose a home comfort company that offers emergency repairs. Even meticulously maintained heating and cooling systems can have complications occasionally. And it always seems to hit at the worst times. A company with 24/7 emergency service can handle the headache and trouble. The Service Experts Advantage Program offers that critical service to customers at no extra cost.
Create a plan for your HVAC system transition. Some home comfort systems can last for 10 to 15 years, but they can’t last forever. Build a strategy now to evade last-minute pressure when your system takes its final bow. The Service Experts Advantage Program™ can help. It gives you a new high-efficiency home comfort system with no up-front expenses. And as an added bonus, the program comes with free maintenance and repairs.
Keep track of your monthly energy bills and call us when they greatly change. Your energy bills can present more than your monthly expenses. If you’re observing a steady increase in your costs but no difference in home comfort, something is likely occurring with your equipment. A modern high-efficiency system can provide you peace of mind with more reliable energy usage—and that means fewer unknown amounts on your bill.
Take action when you hear a strange noise from your home comfort system. That noise is more than annoying. It illustrates something is wrong with your machinery. Even if it’s a seemingly small trouble, left alone it could make for an expensive repair in the future. Don’t try to work on it yourself. Leave it to the pros to diagnose and set it right.
Your HVAC can cost you quite a lot when you don’t maintain it. If you use these tips, you could save time, additional costs and irritation. And if your system just isn’t cutting it anymore, think about finding one through the Service Experts Advantage Program. It can help you get an updated energy-efficient system with no up-front costs and free maintenance and repairs.
To hear more, give us a call or request an appointment online. We’re happy to help!