The health of your HVAC system is very important because it encourages home comfort and robust indoor air quality. But an efficient HVAC system doesn’t happen automatically. Your furnace and air conditioner work persistently each and every day, which opens them to a large variety of potential problems.
These issues are frequently simple enough that they won’t stop your furnace or air conditioner from working. However, they sometimes affect energy efficiency—and your energy bills. If these malfunctions grow more severe, your entire system might be in danger. These are problems and costs you can prevent with consistent HVAC maintenance.
Why HVAC Maintenance is Worthwhile
If a furnace or air conditioner was recently installed or appears to be performing just fine, you might wonder why HVAC maintenance is recommended. Here’s what this yearly service does for you.
Keeps Your Warranty Valid
A warranty protects you when your HVAC system is in need of repairs. But refusing routine maintenance invalidates your warranty. Committing a brief amount on a tune-up now might help you reduce costly repairs that your warranty would otherwise address.
Finds Small Problems Ahead of Time
Avoiding huge problems in the first place is the simplest method to care for your HVAC system. Annual maintenance visits allow the opportunity to meticulously evaluate and lubricate critical internal components. It also offers a chance for repairs before the peak heating or cooling season shows up. You’ll spend less money across your system’s life span if issues are resolved as they begin.
Can Enhance Energy Efficiency
Routine maintenance is about more than reducing the likelihood of breakdowns. It’s also about keeping your system performing as well as possible. The improved performance might reduce your energy expenses by up to 30%.
Can Help Your System Last Longer
When your HVAC system runs the way it should, it can last years longer. Many furnaces and air conditioners average a 15-year life span, but annual maintenance might extend this even further.
Get More from HVAC Maintenance with an HVAC Membership Plan
D.A. Bennett Service Experts offers a collection of membership plans drafted to work with your individual needs. From inexpensive options to full-featured coverage, we have the perfect maintenance plan to keep your HVAC systems working efficiently and steadily.
At about $5 per month, our Priority+™ products.
Our Maintenance+™ membership includes the best value. It adds a yearly safety inspection, higher energy savings and steady preventive maintenance to the base-level plan.
We propose the Armor+™ membership if you are looking for peace of mind. With 100% parts and labor coverage,* our Armor+™ Program includes the most robust protection for your heating and cooling system. This plan also covers air filters, so you won’t have to worry about remembering to purchase and install them.
Service Experts Advantage™ Program
If you are hoping to upgrade your HVAC equipment soon, or you just want a system that’s more energy efficient, the Service Experts Advantage Program™ is best for you. You’ll receive a new system for just one simple monthly payment, with maintenance and repairs* included. No down payment is necessary.
5 Advantages of HVAC Maintenance Plans
Here are just a smaller number of our members’ favorite perks:
- Priority service. Your furnace or air conditioner is likely to suffer damage during disastrous weather. Sadly, this is often when everyone else’s systems break too. So we often answer a high volume of service calls over peak seasons. With an HVAC maintenance plan, you’ll leap to the front of the line with 24/7/365 guaranteed priority service. And you’ll never pay any trip expenses or overtime fees. Ever.
- No trip charge – EVER. You won’t have to cover the expense of a D.A. Bennett Service Experts Expert driving to your house.
- Discounts on products and repairs. These days, indoor air quality is more useful than ever. That’s why our plans offer 15% off air quality products such as whole-home air filtration systems. Created with your budget in mind, our maintenance plans also include 15% off repairs.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee. We back our work with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.* If something isn’t up to your standards, you can depend on us to keep trying until it is.
- Detailed visual evaluation on every visit. Your home comfort is our top priority. That’s why each visit comes with a 29-point visual exam and Home Health™ Report Card.
Your home comfort system is an important home investment. Protect it while gaining access to additional perks by participating in a maintenance plan right away. Whatever your budget, we can help you choose the perfect plan for your needs. To get started, call us at 518-205-3324 right away!
*For HVAC Service Memberships, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details.