Your HVAC system’s health is critical, since it keeps your residence cozy and its air healthy. But that doesn’t happen instinctively. Your HVAC system works hard all season to keep you cozy. This makes it susceptible to a large range of malfunctions.
Frequently malfunctions are minor enough that they won’t stop your furnace or air conditioner from working. But they can influence its energy efficiency—and your energy costs. If these troubles grow, your complete system could be vulnerable.
That’s headaches and bills that you might have been able to stay away from. The Indoor Air Quality Association says preventive HVAC tune-ups can lower the possibility of breakdowns by up to 95%.
Why HVAC Maintenance is Essential
If your furnace or air conditioner is newer or running correctly, you might wonder whether maintenance is needed. It is, and here are a couple of reasons why.
- Keeps your warranty valid. A warranty protects you when your HVAC system needs repairs. But neglecting annual furnace maintenance and air conditioning maintenance means, in most cases, you’re voiding your warranty. Spending a small amount on maintenance now can help you skip expensive repairs that your warranty would otherwise take care of.
- Pinpoints little troubles early. Stopping large issues from occuring in the first place is the wisest approach to protect your HVAC system. Frequent maintenance service provides the opportunity to closely inspect and lubricate critical internal pieces. And it also gives time to get needed repairs done before the peak heating or cooling season starts. You’ll save a lot of money over time if issues are resolved as they are discovered.
- May improve energy efficiency. Yearly maintenance is about more than stopping problems. It’s also to keep your system operating as ideally as possible. Often this leads to a boost to your house’s energy efficiency. You may have lower heating and cooling bills, plus the peace of mind your system is in tip-top shape.
- May help your system run longer. When your HVAC system is running properly, it could last a lot longer. Most furnaces and air conditioners run about 15–20 years, but pro maintenance can help extend this life expectancy even more.
Get More Through Your HVAC Membership Plan with D.A. Bennett Service Experts
Annual maintenance is critical, especially since it can help you save up to 30% on annual heating and cooling costs.* But with D.A. Bennett Service Experts, you’ll be able to select from a range of membership plans that work with your individual needs. All our memberships are filled with exclusive benefits provided by NATE-certified Experts.
From all-inclusive to budget-friendly, we have the correct membership plan to keep your home comfort systems worry-free and efficient.
If you need to get new HVAC equipment soon or just want something more energy efficient, there’s the Service Experts Advantage Program ™. You’ll receive a new system for just one small monthly payment, with maintenance and repairs included. No down payment or big up-front fee is necessary.
Don’t want to be on the hook for emergency repair bills? With 100% parts and labor coverage,* our Armor+™ Program delivers the widest protection for your home comfort system.
Both these plans also include air filters, so you won’t have to worry about remembering to purchase and replacing them.
At only $5 per month, our Priority+™ Program is designed to accommodate any budget. You’ll have priority service, even during our busiest weeks. You won’t have to worry about spending extra if you need our Experts on a night, weekend or holiday. Overtime and trip costs are covered, saving you an average of $99 per visit. Also, you’ll also have a few other desired benefits of our full-featured plans, like 15% discounts on repairs and air quality products.
Here are just a couple of our members’ other favorite perks:
- Priority service. Your furnace or air conditioner often stops working during the most extreme temperatures. Unfortunately, this is when everyone else’s systems quit working too, so we’re usually facing a large volume of service calls. With a D.A. Bennett Service Experts membership plan, you’ll be able to cut the line with 24/7/365 guaranteed priority service. And you’ll never pay any trip or overtime fees. Ever.
- Discounts on products and repairs. Your home’s indoor air quality is crucial more than ever before. That’s why we’re offering 15% off air quality products such as whole-home air filtration systems and UV germicidal lights. Created with your budget in mind, our Maintenance+™ and Priority+™ plans include 15% off repairs.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. We back our work with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.* If something isn’t right, you can trust us to keep at it until it is.
- Detailed visual check on all visits. Your family’s comfort is our main priority. That’s why every visit includes a 29-point visual check and Home Health™ Report Card.
Your heating and cooling system is a big investment. Keep it protected and access more advantages by getting one of our membership plans immediately. Whatever your budget is, our pros can help you choose the ideal plan for your needs and home. To begin with your membership plan, reach us at 518-205-3324 today.
*For HVAC Service Memberships, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details.