With Earth Day approaching, you may be bombarded with ideas to help “save the earth”. Surprise! We’re here to give you some more, but for a good purpose. Not only is a tankless water heater great for the earth, it can lower your utility bills and outlive your ordinary tank heater. Seriously! We collected the main reasons you should purchase a tankless water heater.
- Money Back – While the initial price can seem a bit discouraging, qualifying tankless water heaters come with a federal tax rebate of an estimated $300.
- Uninterrupted Heat – You know the feeling. The shocking pain of freezing water pelting against your back when the hot water runs out and you’re mid-lather. Well guess what? Tankless water heaters negate that trouble altogether because the hot water NEVER. RUNS. OUT.
- Lifespan – Tankless water heaters can outlive old, inefficient tank water heaters by five to ten years. So not only will the government help you out with the cost, you don’t have to replace them as quickly, which also saves you money.
- Efficiency –Tankless water heaters only require the exact amount of energy to heat the quantity of water you’re using, so they don’t waste energy heating water you’re not going to use. This wonderful tidbit can save you up to 20% off your water heating costs. They also take up less space since they can be placed on walls (or outdoors as long as you have an anti-freeze kit) and smaller tankless water heaters can even be placed under cabinets or in closets.
- No Flooding – No tank, no tank to crack, no flooding. While a leak could happen as with any plumbing appliance or fixture, tankless water heaters won’t flood or cause water damage the way 45 gallons of water sitting around waiting to be used will.
- So Fresh, So Clean – Since tankless water heaters don’t keep water in a tank, you always have pure, clean water that isn’t held in a tank, which could have accumulated rust and scale.
If all these awesome reasons haven’t convinced you that a tankless water heater
is right for your home, call D.A. Bennett Service Experts today for a no-charge in-home analysis
. We want to make sure you invest in the best water heating system for your needs to we’ll explain your options, tell you all the facts, and be here when you’re ready.