So what does proper plumbing repair entail? Well, it involves understanding and forethought. Not only do we professionally repair all types of plumbing problems after they’ve occurred, but we can identify problems before they start. That’s because customers like you are our priority, and our practices can help you save later on. So how do we proceed?
By implementing our industry-leading, multi-point, whole-home plumbing inspection, we can truly see what’s happening. When you schedule an inspection, we check off the following:
- Check water pressure
- Leak-check of toilets
- Check exposed gas lines for leaks
- Check exposed drain lines for leaks
- Inspect exposed water lines for leaks
- Examine water heater flue for proper draft
- Examine sump pump (if accessible)
- Test battery back-up sump pump
- Inspect washing machine hoses
- Check hose bibs
- Inspect water softener
- Locate minimum water shut-off
Our comprehensive plumbing repair services in Albany include:
Call D.A. Bennett Service Experts in Albany today. We offer quality equipment choices, knowledge and expert service - for all your Albany plumbing repair needs, 24/7/365.
For more information, call 518-205-3324.