How many times have you left the house and suddenly realized you forgot to adjust the temperature or close up the garage door? We can’t do much about the garage door, but the iComfort Wi-Fi® thermostat from Lennox® provides remote smartphone and web-enabled operation so you can change the temperature in your house from any location in the world.
Up to 50% of your monthly utility bills are a result of heating and cooling your living space.* The iComfort Wi-Fi® thermostat is a simple and easy way to start reducing those energy costs. You can even purchase a customizable skin to protect your thermostat and match your walls, your furniture or just add your own flavor!
Here are several benefits of the iComfort Wi-Fi®:
- Remote access with Cloud connectivity that gives you control to adjust temperatures from your smartphone, tablet or laptop
- Simple touchscreen with intuitive, menu-driven icons and high definition backlighting for straight-forward programming
- One-Touch Away mode to easily override your regular programming when you leave for vacation
- Automatic updates connect you to new features as they are developed and alerts you and D.A. Bennett Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning in Albany to any system maintenance concerns
- Weather-on-Demand with five-day forecast displays outdoor temperatures
To hear more about the iComfort Wi-Fi® thermostat or how to save money at home, call D.A. Bennett Service Experts in Albany at 518-205-3324.
*Source: U.S. Department of Energy