The best way to avoid poor performance and efficiency issues is to schedule annual furnace maintenance with D.A. Bennett Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning in Albany. Our expert furnace maintenance technicians have all your heating problems covered. They’ll perform our exclusive 23 point furnace Precision Tune-up; plus, you’ll rest easy knowing our 9 are NATE-certified, meaning they’ve passed rigorous training and are very qualified to do any furnace maintenance. A properly maintained furnace will stay in top-performing condition longer, providing continuous heat throughout the winter season.
At D.A. Bennett Service Experts in Albany, we offer a variety of furnace maintenance and tune-up plans. Some of the most important checks include:
Inspect and clean gas burner section
- Our experts inspect the heating exchange surface for chips or signs of wear, which may greatly affect efficiency.
Verify correct airflow and blower operation
- This procedure ensures air is properly circulating through your home to bring warmth for the highest comfort.
Ensure correct calibration of gas valve
- We study your unit’s fuel operation to make sure the right pressure is delivered to the furnace. A properly functioning gas valve is crucial for efficiency and safety.
Examine all electrical components
- Several of your system’s electrical parts should be examined annually for damage, corrosion and safe operation. The last thing you need is a problem with one of these parts on a cold winter night!
Comfort System Inspection
- This heating and cooling service covers 29 checks, including our exclusive 11-point Home Health™ Report Card so you can review any indoor air quality risks in your home.
Not only could routine furnace maintenance reduce repair costs, it can also help decrease your energy bill, and that’s money back in your pocket. When the equipment is correctly maintained, it simply runs more efficiently.
Browse through our Maintenance Plans, or call 518-205-3324 to schedule a tune-up for your furnace today.