Don’t read too much into this title – basic efficiency gas furnaces still offer strong energy efficiency, especially compared to that really old furnace you have at home. These gas furnaces can help you save on your utility expenses and feature durable cabinets that help the system last for years. Discover all the benefits with descriptions of each product below or scheduling an appointment with D.A. Bennett Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning in Albany.
In Albany, an EL180E gas furnace will benefit you long past the winter. It can help conserve energy in the summer months, too. We’re not kidding. You can have it all with the unit’s Power Saver™ motor and dual-fuel technology. The Power Saver™ motor is built to retain a consistent flow of air, even when the temperature is altered. The system is also quiet, helps decrease waste and keeps your utility bill low. Dual-fuel enables you to connect your EL180E with an electric heat pump so your system can switch between gas and electric to keep you nice and comfy.
- SureLight® ignitor – provides long life and reliability
- Durable steel cabinet – made to last, and its resilient finish looks nice, too
- Robust blower assembly – enhances comfort and exceeds industry standard airflow for even temperatures
- Insulated blower compartment – keeps operating sounds low and minimizes losses
When you’re looking for two key features – energy efficiency and reliable performance – the ML193 gas furnace goes above and beyond. If you desire energy efficiency, you’ll find a 93% AFUE efficiency rating, sealed blower compartment and dual-fuel capability. All in all, you could save hundreds on your energy bill every year because the system minimizes heat loss and maximizes fuel efficiency. If you want to see more about performance, check out the following features:
- Duralok Plus® heat exchanger – ensures high reliability and efficiency
- SureLight® ignitor – for long life and more reliability
- Durable steel cabinet – resilient and constructed to last
- SureLight integrated control board – for complete control and easy operation
Just because it’s listed as basic efficiency doesn’t mean it won’t deliver strong energy efficiency. The ML180 gas furnace has an Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency (AFUE) of 80%, which means you’ll save energy and money with this model, especially compared to an older furnace. In addition, its sealed blower compartment reduces losses and adds efficiency, so you – and your family in Albany – will stay warm and comfy even on the coldest days.
- Robust blower assembly – goes beyond industry standard airflow for more even temperatures
- Duralok™ heat exchanger – made from ArmorTuf™ aluminized steel to increase reliability
- Dual-fuel capability – allows you to combine the gas furnace with an electric heat pump to enhance comfort and fuel efficiency
- Hot surface igniter – controls operation for efficient and reliable performance
If you’re looking for a gas furnace in Albany, give us a call at 518-205-3324 or schedule a free appointment.