Get Amazing Energy Efficiency with an Energence® Rooftop HVAC SystemWhen it comes to rooftop HVAC systems that will save a lot of energy, the Lennox® Energence model reaches the top of the list. Energence has one of the highest efficiencies commercial HVAC systems in its class, with up to 18.0 SEER, 21.5 IEER and 13.9 EER. These numbers appear small compared to the ratings earned when you add the SunSource® Commercial Energy System, which produces efficiency levels of 34 SEER and 43 IEER. With ratings that high, you will experience the maximum energy cost reduction available on your building.
Compared to standard units, our optional SmartAirflow™ system can up to 35% of your annual ventilation energy consumption. Additionally, the Energence rooftop system has been certified by ENERGY STAR® and exceeds ASHRAE (American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers) 90.1-2010 minimum standards by 92%.
It’s not just efficient – the Energence rooftop system is easy to service, highly reliable and will ensure your business receives energy savings and total comfort for years. We’ll highlight some of the most innovative features:
- Isolated compressor compartment – permits normal compressor operation during service without disrupting airflow
- Environ™ coil system – reduces refrigerant charge requirements to maximize reliability and sustainability
- SmartWire™ system – simplifies thermostat installation to minimize the chance miswiring
- Corrosion-resistant, removable, reversible, double-sloped drain pan – for flexibility, reliability and serviceability
- Patented Humiditrol® dehumidification system – allows independent control of temperature and humidity leading to increased comfort
- Multiple cooling stages – helps cut back on temperature swings
Our highly trained technicians at D.A. Bennett Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning in Albany can install, maintain and repair your Energence rooftop system. Call 518-205-3324 for a free, no-obligation energy analysis and consultation to learn more.